[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus 1.0 is Dead, Long live Consensus 1.1 - YES

Paul Monad immonad at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 05:40:33 UTC 2013

Evolve or ...  Present form of consensus is stifling discussion.  Our intellectual GI tracks is blocked and dangerously backed upped.  We constantly get and lose good people but we are not growing as a community.  This is a state of equilibrium,  where things can just as easily change for the better as it can for the worse.

Do not panic.  Do not be enslaved by your past.  We need everybody's input.  Your opinions, ideas, and participation is the  lifeblood of Noisebridge.