[Noisebridge-discuss] Neutral Pronoun "E"

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 21:07:22 UTC 2013

I can't say I understand what's politically correct about respecting
people's personal naming conventions either.

My experience dictates that use of the term "politically correct"
(especially when followed by "whatever the hell") often insinuates that the
user is tired of being respectful of others for one reason or another
(often bad reasons).