[Noisebridge-discuss] Cleaning Part II - Tomorrow 12/21 @12pm

Madelynn Martiniere mmartiniere at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 01:42:22 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

A few weeks ago over a dozen people came together to sort through
donations and parts storage and organize it. We got so much done, not
just in the storage area but all around the space. Thank you to everyone
who contributed!

Here's the before and after pictures:

http://i.imgur.com/wHU30Xs.jpg

and

http://i.imgur.com/3eJwOMl.jpg

As you've probably seen, there's still a bit of sorting to be done. Rob
and I will be at the space tomorrow around 12pm  to help tackle that
last bit and label everything (Thanks Al for ordering new labels for the
label-maker).

As per last time, first case of beer is on me; participate when you can
for as long as you'd like. Every bit counts.

I hope to see you there! Happy holidays, Noisebridge.

Cheers,
Madelynn