[Noisebridge-discuss] Radio: FCC rejection letter

Adrian Chadd adrian.chadd at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 02:48:40 UTC 2013

Dear Noisebridgers,

Don't fuck with the FCC.

Addendum: Don't fuck with the FCC unless you have a legal team
familiar with the FCC and a good working relationship with the FCC so
you can negotiate on things when they decide to change their minds.

They have a habit of not liking people who game the rules. Doubly so
if they decide they wish to make / clarify one of their fuzzy rules.

Yours truly,

Someone who has heard enough horror stories about the FCC when working
for a company that makes those pesky FCC compliant microwave
transmitters you all use.

-a