[Noisebridge-discuss] Neutral Pronoun "E" Version 3Name

Paul Monad immonad at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 21 18:05:53 UTC 2013

My name was chosen in 1982 as a spiritual reference.  The reference to software was unknown until recently.

"E" is a adaptation.  Living in San Francisco, I've felt a  sporadic need for this decades before Pigeon came along.  "They" as a reference to a person always felt insulting.

Hack/hacker are not  words I'd apply to myself.  It has too much negative connotation.  I like tinker, maker, designer...?