[Noisebridge-discuss] Sunday morning sleepers, "Did you eat all that acid?"

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 15:21:19 UTC 2013

Came by the space early this morning. Two sleepers. One curled up in a
library chair.

Other sleeper in a chair by the kitchen, sitting in front of a electronic
drum set. After he woke up he started playing them for a few minutes, got
up and was walking around repeating out loud to himself (or whoever), "Did
you eat all that acid? Did you eat all that acid?"

He was kinda freaking the other people at the space out, and another person
at the space said he shouldn't be here. I introduced myself to him. His
name is Skyler. I asked if he was a member or an associate member, he said
he was and had been coming to the space for 6 months. I asked what his
handle was on the wiki (since "Skyler" wasn't on associate member page), he
didn't know what I was talking about. I asked if he had filled out a
membership application, and he told me he wasn't a member.

I told him that Noisebridge was a member only space that and if he didn't
have any one to sponsor- "No it's not, it's public."

I corrected him, and he repeated, "No, it's public. Dan says it's okay to
be here."

I told him that wasn't correct. He said, "Whatever." and started gathering
up his things before I told him to leave, so I just left it at that. He
left the space shortly afterwards.

Is Dan on the mailing list? Dan, do you know this guy?

-Al