[Noisebridge-discuss] prowling member shelves

Jake jake at spaz.org
Sun Dec 22 18:57:07 UTC 2013

Al,

i noticed you labeled the photostream Thieves but we cant be sure they
took anything or were planning to take anything.

it is possible that they were exploring without proper boundaries, to see
what others were hacking on, and wouldn't dream of taking someone elses
stuff.

however in the absence of explanation it looks as though they were unaware
or didnt care about the conventions around member shelves.

-jake