[Noisebridge-discuss] Rodents/tossing out left out food

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 19:09:14 UTC 2013

So I found a dead mouse on the floor by the fridge. When I was picking up
with a plastic bag, I flipped it over and there was a giant maggot inching
around outside its belly.

Sooo... anyone have a problem with me tossing out food that's been left out
when I do my early morning checks? I'm guessing that if something is out in
the open, no one cared all that much about it.

Also, we need to start putting food in hard plastic tupperware, instead of
just cardboard boxes or plastic bags that the mice can easily chew through.

-Al