[Noisebridge-discuss] misogynist loser visiting noisebridge

Hannah Grimm dharlette at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 20:06:01 UTC 2013

Because the anti-harassment policy predates the associate members
existence, and I don't know the rules around associate members well.  Did
the meeting in which we created them give them all the privileges of NB
membership EXCEPT the block, or did it specifically just give them the
ability to be in the space?  If it's the former, then any member would be
able to remove them.  This would be nice, since there should
(theoretically) always be a member in the space anytime we have people
there.