[Noisebridge-discuss] misogynist loser visiting noisebridge

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 20:49:09 UTC 2013

On 12/23/2013 12:43:54 PM, "Danny O'Brien" <danny at spesh.com> wrote:
>The idea is that the hacker shelves are where you should be able to
>put projects that you want to work on for a while.

Thank you Noisebridge, every hacker needs that.

>It was mooted at some point that it should just be for members

then there is a failure of communication, culture, and policy, because
in my 3 yrs coming to NB, i have ONLY heard that member shelves are for
members only, and i cannot find any docs stating otherwise.

>there was disagreement about whether members should really have any
>particular privileges.

seems that disagreement was never resolved, and unresolved agreements
produce confusion and conflict. Seems there's a lot of that at nb. Maybe
it's time nb resolves its internal disagreements.

-jr