[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge visitor / noob policy progress

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 07:25:22 UTC 2013

Radical inclusion or radical exclusion are equally epic fails. Either
extreme biases towards one or the other set of dooms. Even if there's some
middle ground set for initial walk-ins..the space  STILL fails absent a
robust culture of cherishing excellence while banishing badness.

Oren Beck

816.632.3695