[Noisebridge-discuss] Geek Life In Prison

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 23:01:51 UTC 2013

"I'm a hacker who served 4.5 months of a 9 month sentence 5 years ago. I
was in two jails in that time, spending the majority of the time in the
second, lower security place. The experience totally changed me...  I
was a middle class white kid with a great education who got obsessed
with hacking and document security as a teenager and went down for
figuring out how to perfectly replicate the driving license, thus
throwing away many of the advantages that luck, society and my parents
had given me. Everyone else in there had no such advantages...."

http://qr.ae/Gq4JF

Johny Radio

Stick It In Your Ear!