[Noisebridge-discuss] has anyone worked with open data from socrata?

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 02:42:15 UTC 2013

Geo apps are an exasperating wonder where using other peoples elements can
be either heaven or worse than hell.
so you end up doomed to roll your own code for stuff that should be
reusable code. Full disclosure- I am NOT your level of coder- I've just
done my share of being another pair of eyes on code others were whacking at.

Oren Beck

816.632.3695