[Noisebridge-discuss] Jan 5th Member Shelf and Floor Cleaning (punch and pie)

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 05:01:09 UTC 2013

This is a reminder that stuff on the floor of the member shelves will be
moved to the hack shelves/trash on Sunday, January 5th. If you have
something on the floor but can't make it to the space, email me and I can
set it aside.

If you're free that Sunday, it'd be great if you could volunteer to help
clean up that day. This won't be a huge cleaning event like with the
e-waste. We'd only need a couple hours to clear out the shelves and I can
show people how to use the floor cleaner to clean up the Church and Turing
classrooms.

Sunday, January 5th, noon, at the space

Punch and pie - I'll order a pizza or something.

-Al