[Noisebridge-discuss] Amazon Smile program

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 01:04:53 UTC 2013

People using Amazon Smile click on something, and half a percent of their
purchase goes to a non-profit of their choice. The affiliate program is
similar, you basically use a link to navigate to amazon.com and Noisebridge
would get a buck or so for the purchases you make. We would basically have
a "Click on this link to go to Amazon and give credit to Noisebridge for
your purchases."