[Noisebridge-discuss] Bandersnatch'd round deue

immonad immonad at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 31 22:00:26 UTC 2013

Requires hot pressure wash.

-------- Original message --------
From: Liz Henry <lizhenry at gmail.com>
Date:12/31/2013  12:03 PM  (GMT-08:00)
To: Al Sweigart <asweigart at gmail.com>
Cc: noisebridge-discuss <noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net>
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Bandersnatch'd round deue

We should probably organize a sidewalk power-washing, and pay for it.
Our neighbors at Mi Ranchito wash the sidewalk every Saturday morning
around 7am, by the way.

- Liz

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 11:40 AM, Al Sweigart <asweigart at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's somewhat adhered to the sidewalk, but with people walking over it I'm
> sure it will eventually rub off and into the drains (and then into the bay).
> Definitely will if someone pressure-washes it off.
>
> I'm also worried about getting the ire of neighbors and the landlord. The
> sidewalk in front of the space is not part of Noisebridge and obviously not
> for hacking. But even though E'Claire isn't a member, Noisebridge is going
> to get blamed for this (same with the Tony Longshanks thing).
>

> On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 11:19 AM, j. grenzfurthner/monochrom (das ende der
> nahrungskette) <jg at monochrom.at> wrote:
>>
>> just saying.
>>
>> thanks!
>>
>> www.imdb.com/name/nm6181695/

Liz Henry
lizhenry at gmail.com

"Electric ladies will you sleep or will you preach?" -- Janelle Monae

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ