[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus proposal: dues &c.

Charles Tang cjtang1 at asu.edu
Sun Dec 8 03:23:05 UTC 2013

Tom,

If the monetary issue is really that astronomical, I'm sure there are other
organizations that can cover other's expenses. I had sent you an email
regarding this,

Do you have a current operating budget
Copy of the organizations 501c3 IRS designation letter

And since I'm assuming you are the fiscal agent, can you write a letter
regarding an agreement with attached 501c3

It's year end for these organizations, however some still have money to dib
out. I had specifically sent you one that was willing to give around 2k to
noise-bridge.