[Noisebridge-discuss] Rebirth of the metal Noisebridge sign

Corey McGuire coreyfro at coreyfro.com
Thu Dec 26 01:42:57 UTC 2013

We should hit it with some rustolum.  I've done BBQ black on the front and
chrome on the back for the other signs I've made.  Gives good stark
contrast for the kind of effect you are going for.

On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 8:38 AM, Al Sweigart <asweigart at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've brushed off all the paint that was covering the metal Noisebridge
> sign to its original surface. I stuck red Christmas lights to the back to
> give it a soft back glow. (The metal texture looks better in person than in
> the photo.)
>
> http://imgur.com/B27fIJ4
>
> I think it'd be good at the top of the stairs, where it was originally.
>
> -Al

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler - Albert
Einstein <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein>
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo Da
Vinci<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonardo_Da_Vinci>
Perfection is reached not when there is nothing left to add, but when there
is nothing left to take away - Antoine de Saint
Exupéry<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antoine_de_Saint_Exup%C3%A9ry>
Keep It Simple Stupid - Kelly
Johnson<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarence_Johnson>