[Noisebridge-discuss] Stuff is piling up on the floor of the member shelves.

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 21:20:24 UTC 2013

The member shelves area is hard to navigate (impossible if you are in a
wheelchair) due to a large amount of stuff on the floor. I'll put up
notices for a clean out, and email individuals and put out several more
mailing list notices, but January 5th I'll start moving stuff that is on
the floor to the electronics hacking shelves or trash.

I'll email the list an inventory and photos of the type of stuff that is on
the floor.

-Al