[Noisebridge-discuss] Call for Angels & Assorted Volunteers

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 20:46:01 UTC 2013

hallo noisebridge,

As you may or may not already know, and in willful and direct contradiction
to any presumed authoritarian or otherwise organized cabals of power, I
hereby declare in the spirit of DO_IT_ACROCY a space & time mission from
the Mission of the "Noisebridge Hacker Spaceship" to engage in this the
30th Chaos Communication Congress (Dec. 27-30), thru the technological
wonders otherwise known as
Congress_everywhere<https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Static:Congress_everywhere>
.

In short the hack in progress is to bring as many as interested along for
the ride to experience 30c3 (@Noisebridge) without the trouble of airline
travel, however you may still be subject to jet lag.

I will be coordinating weekly gatherings to bring together a core group to
assist in haphazard organization, starting this Saturday
(afternoon/evening).

Please contact me directly if you are up for participating prior to and/or
during the event, and your preferences and availability for Saturday or
future meetups.

Aside from helping promote and gear up for the event, you can get an idea
of what kind of help would be useful during the event here:
https://events.ccc.de/congress/2013/wiki/Static:Volunteers

And for more general info and coordination here:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/30c3

Lastly I would like to gauge interest of anyone planning to be around, and
interested in attending (please e-mail me directly as well), this will be a
free event, anyone wanting to donate food, beer, monies, etc, always
welcome too.

P.S. As an added bonus, there will be various forms of caffeination and
b33r.

P.P.S. If you have or know of other event/classes going on during this time
please let me know so we can either integrate it into to the program, or
work around your space requirements.

--
ThanX,
;+)