[Noisebridge-discuss] "No Disassemble!" tags

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 19:12:08 UTC 2013

In order to help prevent having people's stuff moved around or cannibalized
for parts, I've created "No Disassemble" tags with little Johnny 5 pics
that people can tape to their projects. This will also help us identify
when something is *not* being used and can be hacked on/trashed.

Full details: https://noisebridge.net/wiki/No_Disassemble_Protocol

FAQ:

Q: Where are the tags?