[Noisebridge-discuss] Banning Nick for sleeping overnight at the space multiple times.

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 16:02:23 UTC 2013

I don't come to Noisebridge every morning to check for sleepers, so I don't
necessarily catch people every time they crash at the space. I haven't
posted their names to the mailing list because I assume these are just
one-off incidents. So when I do find the same person asleep overnight,
that's significant.

This morning I came into the space a bit before 7am and found one sleeper
(Nick, white younger guy, short dark hair, beard, no glasses, kind of
reminds me of Robb Stark from Game of Thrones
http://i.imgur.com/LgjnVeh.jpg) in the chair in the library. These are
next to the "Don't sleep at
Noisebridge" signs.

This is the second time I've found him sleeping overnight at the space. He
was one of the sleepers (asleep in that same spot) that I emailed about
previously.

I asked him to leave and said I would bring this up at the weekly meeting.
He left. I don't ever see Nick hacking on projects at Noisebridge, I just
see him using the space as a place to crash. I'm going to propose banning
Nick from the space at this Tuesday's meeting. If you see Nick at the
space, tell (or ask, depending on your comfort level) him to leave and, if
he wants, to come back for the Tuesday meeting.

-Al