[Noisebridge-discuss] artmurmur - saturday stroll + involving noisebridge?

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Fri Dec 6 16:07:16 UTC 2013

Hi all

As you know, Oakland has the oakland art murmur on First Fridays.
SudoRoom is in Oakland, and often people end up going to SudoRoom as an
afterparty, when art murmur ends (around 9-10pm)

There is also a "Saturday Stroll" where we can have SudoRoom open Saturday
mornings+afternoons. This is a much more laid back affair.

- *Could we involve Noisebridge in the art murmur at SudoRoom?* We would be
able to have more art on display, and we could sell some more electronics
kits, noisebridge t-shirts, etc?

I am at Noisebridge a lot so I will investigate. I think it would be good
to pool resources, and create a link between SF and Oakland

Anyone interested in manning on a Saturday Stroll?