[Noisebridge-discuss] Sunday morning sleeper.

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 04:14:45 UTC 2013

When I came to the space this morning around 7, there was a sleeper curled
up in one of the library chairs, completely covered (over their head) with
a blanket. When I woke them up, they insisted they hadn't been asleep and
was just covered up to get warm, and did not want to leave.

I asked a person who was working nearby how long the sleeper had been in
that chair, and they said half an hour to an hour maybe.

Although they argued consistently that they weren't asleep, they eventually
did agree to leave the space.

This isn't the first time I've had sleepers give a very steadfast,
insistent "I just had my eyes closed but wasn't sleeping" argument.

Al