[Noisebridge-discuss] questions for anyone who has participated in noisebridge

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 18:33:24 UTC 2013

One of the things I'm trying to do this year is to be more user-storied and
data-centric in my approaches to tackling problems.  In this vein, I would
really like to know from the broader Noisebridge community what their
experiences have been at the 'bridge.  I have 3 open ended questions, and
the answers can be short or long, just whatever first comes to mind.  I'd
love to hear from you whether or not you are active at nb and regardless of
your "membership" status.

* How did you wind up coming to noisebridge first?
* Why did you participate in noisebridge?
* What were some of the experiences or projects that have stood out for you?

Feel free to email me privately if you don't want to answer publicly.

Much love,
Praveen