[Noisebridge-discuss] Free equipment, come and get it

Mary Scott msundead at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 21:29:59 UTC 2013

We have several excellent functioning Kodak carousel projectors (including
three on a 3 decker stand), overhead projectors, some old cassette
recorders, video monitors, a great Super 8 projector, myriad BNC and
coaxial cables, reels of old 16mm film and  mag tape. Betamax tapes both
blank and 1980's vintage, loads of medical filmstrips and cassettes (these
I rescued from our Nursing department.) I could go on and on. Zip drives,
tripods with missing parts, camcorders missing parts, old 35 mm cameras,
etc, etc.
Also an enlarger, trays, timer - all for a dark room.

So let me know if you would want any or all of it. We are on the SFSU
campus.

--
Mary Scott
College of Ed. Media Center