[Noisebridge-discuss] Small study group at the space?

Ty Brooks brooks85.ty at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 20:50:43 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,

I've got a small study group (3 or 4 people) that's going to meet up
tomorrow afternoon, and I was wondering if there'd be any problems if we
met up at Noisebridge? We're all enrolled in coding bootcamp that starts in
January, and so we thought Noisebridge would be a cool place to get
together and compare notes.

Also, any chance any members will be there around 1pm? I figure that way we
can get an official intro and get to know the space a little better.

- Ty