[Noisebridge-discuss] misogynist loser visiting noisebridge

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Dec 20 22:27:27 UTC 2013

i found a couple of flyers at noisebridge which i consider offensive and
unexcellent, left by some loser who has identified himself!

one says:

"I'll melt in your mouth girl, not in your hands"

another says:

"It's nothing bitch shut up"

both say:

"Now what?  Tell me your thoughts

  kgavitt at hotmail.com

  OR

  #VulgarLyrics"

I say this person is going to need a new email address soon.

How did they get into noisebridge?  what made them feel so welcome that
they could spread this bullshit propaganda?  It makes me feel icky about
our space.  I'm sure there are more of these flyers (2" by 8.5" strip of
printed paper) laying around the space like the one i found in the
bathroom and the other in the library.

-jake