[Noisebridge-discuss] My Resignation

Noisebridge Radio noisebridgeradio at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 09:23:33 UTC 2013

It is with a combination joy and sadness that I will resign my position of
Radio Officer effective 7-Jan-2014. When I took the position it was with
the understanding that I would leave as soon as possible. Now is the time.

Our LPFM license has been dismissed and it is time for me to move on to
other projects. I hope to meet up with our Secretary at that meeting to
turn over all of the documents just in case the FCC ever comes knocking. As
Noisebridge now has a FRN (FCC Reference Number), if the Amateur Radio
Station gets off the ground it will be necessary to have it handy.

With the permission of the Members I would like to turn over the passwords
for this email address and our radio phone number to Hilaire for use with
the internet radio project.

--
You are entitled to your own opinion.
You are NOT entitled to your own facts.