[Noisebridge-discuss] Bandersnatch'd round deue

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 19:08:56 UTC 2013

So the sidewalk giltterer appears to be one E'Claire, and now there's more.
The sidewalk has been further pwn'd with the addition of "art" and what
might be construed as a further political statement.

Open to suggestions on where to go from here, I would very much like to see
Claire step up and clean up the "art" project, however I don't know how
long it's going to be before a conversation can be had, and if it's more or
in the interest of noisebridge to do something more immediately prior to
city or neighbor escalation.

--
ThanX,
;+)