[Noisebridge-discuss] Charging for Lockers

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 04:40:29 UTC 2013

Seems like a fine experiment but I would treat it as an experiment
rather than a solution.

Lockers for people to store their stuff would be very valuable to many
people in San Francisco, not necessarily for hacker/maker projects,
but to keep their basic most important stuff in life from being stolen
because they have nowhere secure to keep it. Do we want to be in that
business?

- liz

--
Liz Henry
lizhenry at gmail.com

"Electric ladies will you sleep or will you preach?" -- Janelle Monae

"Without models, it's hard to work; without a context, difficult to
evaluate; without peers, nearly impossible to speak." -- Joanna Russ