[Noisebridge-discuss] Stuff is piling up on the floor of the member shelves.

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Wed Dec 4 17:09:02 UTC 2013

On Wed, Dec 04, 2013 at 08:34:38AM -0800, spinach williams wrote:
> how kind.
>

> On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 8:19 AM, Ronald Cotoni <setient at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > FYI, i bet that suitcase can go.  I bet it is someone's "apartment"

Ronald, wouldn't the excellent course of action (if you believe someone has
left something important to them at NB) be to make some effort to return it to
them before throwing it away? You could write to the list about it, you could
put a note on it, or you could look for a tag on it which might reveal who it
belongs to and a way you can contact them.

In this case, if it is the suitcase I saw behind the member shelves last night,
it does have a tag indicating that it belongs to a well-known member of
Noisebridge.

~leif