[Noisebridge-discuss] Stuff is piling up on the floor of the member shelves.

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 19:03:19 UTC 2013

"FYI, i bet that suitcase can go.  I bet it is someone's "apartment""

Thirteen words. The thing about overreactions is it never takes much to get
one.

Everyone calm down. This thread started by explicitly stating that we are
giving people well over a month before we even consider throwing stuff out.
No one is gleefully targeting people's prized possessions for destruction.

Ron was saying that someone is probably storing personal living items
(clothes, toothbrush, etc) in the suitcase. 1) This is something that's
happened before (I've found duffle bags and backpacks like this when people
were constantly squatting in the space.) "Apartment" in the same sense that
the DJ booth was sometimes used as peoples' "bedroom". 2) We don't know
what's in suitcase. Let's stop jumping the gun.