[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Stuff is piling up on the floor of the member shelves.

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 23:03:30 UTC 2013

IMHO, I don't care what is in the suitcase.  It is not excellent to leave
the member shelf area a shithole where you can't walk down it.  A suit case
in the space (given past experiences) were usually peoples "apartments".
 They contained all of their worldly possessions.  If that person is a
"Well known member of noisebridge", they should know better and I propose
they go on a hiatus for a while to rethink their actions and how they
affect the space.  I also suggest this for everyone who has contributed to
making the member shelf area a mess by you know, leaving things on the
ground and making it unusable for actual people trying to hack.  Perhaps I
was not very excellent in the way I got my point across.  Perhaps you are
too understanding of this "Well known member of noisebridge" and he has
some political capital that allows him to continue this behavior.  The
world will never know!

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Jeffrey Carl Faden <jeffreyatw at gmail.com>wrote:

> Get a room, you two!
>
> Jeffrey
>
> On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 1:48 PM, spinach williams <
> spinach.williams at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 1:44 PM, Al Sweigart <asweigart at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Text is an ambiguous way to communicate, I'll try to clarify. What I
>>> meant was that people seemed to be overreacting and projecting way more on
>>> Ronald's words than he said or probably intended. I just noted that Ronald
>>> didn't say all that much to get this derision heaped on him. I didn't mean
>>> anything like, "the 'winner' is the argument with the lowest word count".
>>> And I wouldn't characterize your "how kind" comment as part of the
>>> overreaction.
>>>
>> intention does not determine impact.

Ronald Cotoni
Systems Engineer