[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Stuff is piling up on the floor of the member shelves.

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 06:05:49 UTC 2013

Anyways, I stopped off at noisebridge and saw the name that is on the tag
at noisebridge.  It supposedly belongs to Mitch.  I am going to CC him and
ask him if it is indeed his.  I didn't get a chance to check his member
shelf if there was room for it but I am going to CC him and ask him if it
is his.

Mitch is the red suitcase in question yours?  It seems to be one of many
things in the member shelf area prevent people in wheelchairs from going
down the aisle between the shelves.  Where should we put this if it is
yours so it is more out of the way?

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 4:03 PM, spinach williams <spinach.williams at gmail.com

--
Ronald Cotoni