[Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus proposal: renaming member categories

The Batkid batkid at gmx.com
Sun Dec 8 02:56:07 UTC 2013

I suggest "The Tom Chamber"
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Lowenthal
Sent: 12/07/13 06:44 PM
To: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net
Subject: [Noisebridge-discuss] Consensus proposal: renaming member categories

I have proposed the following on the [upcoming consensus items][1] page: > Renaming the category “Noisebridge Members” to the “Noisebridge Council”, and > renaming the category “Associate Members” to “Noisebridge Members”. This change > extends not only to our operations, but also to our bylaws, so that the effect is only > a change of name but does not change the rights or privileges of any person or > category of people. If this topic is of interest to you, I invite you to come discuss it on Tuesday. I'm not a huge fan of the string “Noisebridge Council”, and would be interested in other options. “Noisebridge High Cabal”, perhaps? See you Tuesday, -Tom -- [1]: https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Current_Consensus_Items _______________________________________________ Noisebridge-discuss mailing list Noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net https://www.noisebridge.net/mailman/listinfo/noisebridge-discuss