[Noisebridge-discuss] Elevator stuck in the basement?

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 03:19:43 UTC 2013

Yeah, at first I kind of figured someone was sleeping down there. But they
would have been down there *all day*. The owner of the grocery store next
door has the key that goes down there from the store. It seems more likely
that they might have left it open.

Or someone has spent 12+ hours down there and is still there.

If someone is at the space tomorrow during the day, can they go next door
and ask about it?

-Al

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 7:16 PM, spinach williams <spinach.williams at gmail.com