[Noisebridge-discuss] Added proposal to current consensus items

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 18:39:55 UTC 2013

Hi Kevin,

I concur that we should review the recent changes to membership, and
confirm these changes via consensus process. Some changes
were reluctantly agreed to as a trial, seemed to be morphed into permanent
changes through a patchwork of consensus.

I think there is a need for Associate Membership, especially if such
associate membership is tied to access privileges.

Cheers!
John