[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone have problems with booting out overnight sleepers in the morning?

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 17:56:38 UTC 2013

J.C. to clarify, do you think that it's okay if people are hacking and also
sleeping? Or do you include sleeping in the "not hacking" category? And
would you rather I stop booting people out in the morning?

Also, I only boot people out in the early morning, when it is probable that
they've been sleeping there for hours and not just a 15 minute
resting-their-eyes.

Spinach, I agree. But in practice, people who are members and associate
members also crash at the space. :/