[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone have problems with booting out overnight sleepers in the morning?

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Dec 12 06:23:53 UTC 2013

Hey, Fake Al, so I switched on your mod bit, which means you can't
post as Fake Al without it having to go past the list moderators
first.

You can totally subscribe as another fake person. If that happened, I
think I would end up in some sort of arms race with you ending with
switching on auto-moderation for new members, which means that new
voices on the list would have to jump through extra hoops to get
heard. I don't know a better way of dealing with this kind of
confusion, and would be happy to hear your suggestions about it
(probably offlist for less confusion).

Love,

d.