[Noisebridge-discuss] Kevin's proposal to expire the Associate Member role.

Gregory Dillon gregorydillon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 23:08:27 UTC 2013

agreed, for me, associate membership is better than -non associate.   AND
maybe associate member  better than capital M membership because it is not
 so  "drama" inclined.

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 3:02 PM, Curtis Gagliardi <
gagliardi.curtis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Second class by any other name...  Anyway, it beats being third class like
> us non associates.
>

> On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 2:53 PM, Gregory Dillon <gregorydillon at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> please don’t call me second class, I’m happy with my associate
>> membership,
>>

>> On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 2:14 PM, bfb <bfb at riseup.net> wrote:
>>
>>>  Al, please consider an alternative interpretation of this proposal
>>> based on the following claims.
>>>
>>> Great changes to noisebridge standard operating protocol:
>>> 1. benefit from a trial period
>>> 2. benefit from significant (unanimous) community buy-in

Let's stay in touch.  Greg