[Noisebridge-discuss] Keeping associate members in their place

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 04:18:44 UTC 2013

Every other time I've proposed this? I've never proposed this before,
Danny. And checking the Consensus Items History wiki page which goes back
three years, no one else has either.

People have been grumbling about consensus for a long time, but no one has
ever actually brought up the issue.

I did write one email to you and Mitch and couple others like two years ago
about this, and you replied that you didn't think getting rid of consensus
would solve any of Noisebridge's problem. Actually, I'm still unsure what
your position on this is to begin with: Would you yourself block replacing
consensus with majority voting?