[Noisebridge-discuss] Keeping associate members in their place

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 04:24:34 UTC 2013

On 12/18/2013 6:08 PM, Rubin Abdi wrote:
> If I had this super power when I was a member ...We would have red uniforms with emblems on the left sleeves for one. Also ...for me to sit at and eat grapes.

Rubin, if you're not elitist (and not a member), then maybe you should
share with other people, your exclusive administrative ability to
approve or disprove authors and posts on the noisebridge blog.

Or not. After all it's your server, and you set it up. It does not
belong to Noisebridge.

Rachel McConnell ALSO set up a Noisebridge blog, in 2008. It still
exists. Now this is really weird, she posted the admin password on
Discuss, and invited EVERYONE to become an author! She obviously did not
understand Anarchy.
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2008-October/001345.html

http://noisebridge.wordpress.com/

Strangely, a year after that in 2009, Rubin started another blog, but
this time with himself as exclusive gatekeeper. Clearly, Rubin
understands Anarchy.
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2009-November/010467.html

Johny Radio