[Noisebridge-discuss] [sudo-discuss] Is anyone else on Diaspora (social network)? I am romyilano

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Thu Dec 19 15:59:49 UTC 2013

I'm still confused by this discussion because I'm actually not concerned
with creating a pod or doing extensive back-end work at the moment.

Sorry about that!

I just mean, how do we get many of our normal folks to use diaspora instead
of commercially private social media. It's almost impossible to reach some
folks nowadays by email

it's not that hard to join diaspora - just go to joindiaspora.com
it's nice, i started having conversations with noisebridge folks on
diaspora lately. it still feels very empty out there!

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com