[Noisebridge-discuss] Thought crimes at Noisebridge, and how can we stop them?

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Dec 19 19:35:33 UTC 2013

I agree with a lot (but not all) of this; in particular I do think
that having the Tuesday meeting as the only face-to-face way to
bubbling issues from one group to wider communities isn't great. I
often think the Tuesday meeting is unrepresentative of the rest of the
community.

My last two consensus proposals are partly aimed at improving that a
little. https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Current_Consensus_Items

I also think that this could be fixed with some sort of wider
inter-communication. I used to do this, but it was a lot of work just
on my own.

d.