[Noisebridge-discuss] [dorkbotsf-blabber] BlueGiga Experience

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 22:40:45 UTC 2013

Derp, I forgot to mention everything MFI requires a considerable investment
(time or money) in firmware. Microchip Technology offers a stack here:

http://www.microchip.com/pagehandler/en-us/technology/smartphoneaccessory/tools/home.html

It provides an excellent API and is the lowest cost option you'll likely
find.

--
Anders Nelson

+1 (517) 775-6129