[Noisebridge-discuss] Radio: FCC rejection letter

Norman Bradley pryankster at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 02:05:07 UTC 2013

J.C. Please wait for a week.

To protect myself and my Ham license I will be at the Tuesday meeting
and resign as "Radio Officer". I didn't want the job in the first place
and now I can leave it. In addition I will need to change our FCC
records to reflect that. A single "station" is fine. Range about 200
ft., maybe 500 feet. Multiple "meshed" stations may bring the FCC down
around our heads.

After I resign if you want to put Noisebridge in danger of having
$10,000 fines it will be on your head.

You are entitled to your own opinion.
You are NOT entitled to your own facts.

Norman