[Noisebridge-discuss] Radio: FCC rejection letter

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Sat Dec 21 03:09:07 UTC 2013

Am I the only one who wonders what parts of a CAT can be used in a radio?
 (=

The tail??????

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 1:06 PM, John Withers <jwithers at reddagger.org>wrote:

> And, of course, you lose any local community aspect except for the
> community of people who haven't caught up with the fact that we have all
> been carrying radios in our pockets for 20 years now and being able to
> build one out of chewed up aluminum foil, cat parts and spark plugs isn't
> really a critical infrastructure public service.
>
> As projects, I agree the whole field is interesting (who *wouldn't* want
> to be able to make radios out of chewed up aluminum foil, cat parts and
> spark plugs?).

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG at ITechGeek.Com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net