[Noisebridge-discuss] Keeping associate members in their place

Adrian Chadd adrian.chadd at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 19:54:06 UTC 2013

On 22 December 2013 10:50, VonGuard <vonguard at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would just like to point out that Rubin has absolutely used his wiki admin
> powers for evil, and to abuse others. I am speaking specifically about how
> he set the wiki to automatically render all text in Comic Sans whenever Leif
> logs in to edit it.
>
> Absolutely abhorrent behavior.

That one instance? Sounds hilarious. Pics or gtfo.

God, if you're worried about that, let me introduce you to a project I
was once a core member of (Squid) and some of the jerk-style things I
did with that in the name of humour.

He may have also used his powers for evil in other instances and I'm
not commenting on that. But the above sounds like a reasonable strike
between evil, troll and humour.

-adrian