[Noisebridge-discuss] misogynist loser visiting noisebridge

Gregory Dillon gregorydillon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 23:16:44 UTC 2013

As a California non-profit corporation the law provides that there are
"rights" to membership that non-members do not have.  One specific
privilege or right is that "E" may ask the chief financial officer  to
inspect the books.  I know that is oversimplified, and doesn't apply in
100% of the cases, but it is a general rule for how members have different
rights than non-members.

Let's stay in touch.  Greg